Monday, March 20, 2017

Urban Decay - All Nighter Liquid Foundation


Hello !

 Revealing a little beauty secret today !

I recently tried a new liquid foundation I got from Urban Decay.

It is really hard for me to find a foundation with the right color, as I have a very light skin and don't use bronzer or anything to look tan. I really like my light skin color.

While shopping I found this 0.5 shade in the All Nighter range by Urban Decay and decided to give it a try as it seemed to be light enough.

I was a bit afraid at the beginning because I had read in some reviews that the product was oxydating itself during the day and became darker. And as I didn't found a similar shade in another range I still decided to buy it. After all, it might depend of the skin type.

I'm more used to BBcreams than to foundation. I can't even remember last time I used liquid foundation. So it felt a bit heavy the first days but then I got used to it.

The color did not change or anything during the day, which is a good point, so if you have read reviews saying it does, I would recommend you to still try, because it might not happen on you.

I'm very happy of my purchase. This foundation is great when you are a photo model or make videos, as the coverage is ideal and your skin appears perfect. Even scars are covered, only a small drop of product is enough.


Make up made with

No comments:

Post a Comment