Monday, March 6, 2017

Fashion Shots : Green or Blue ?

Hello !

This weekend I went to Epinal with my husband, to set up our stands at Senyu !

We had a lot of fun and met great new people, and also thank you to everyone visiting our stands ! Many of my pieces are now sold out, so be prepared to welcome the new collections !
Our steampunk neighboors were super nice. Even if they have put Gizmo in a cage. 😄


 So let's talk a bit about fashion now 😊

I decided not to wear lolita fashion to this event, so I took my two beloved Collectif dresses I recently got.

It was impossible for me to choose between green or blue, so I took both !

Which one do you prefer ?


Like the Green ?




Or the blue one ?




Details :

Photo : Julien Chantôme : www.julienchantome.com

Earrings and necklace : Bonbon Maléfique : www.bonbonmalefique.com

Ring : Fables : www.fablesintheair.com

Clothing : Collectif : www.collectif.co.uk

Shoes : Clarks : www.clarks.fr

3 comments:

  1. Ceci dit je vois bleu et violet moi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est le traitement de l'image qui modifie un peu les couleurs, mais c'est bien vert et bleu en vrai

      Delete