Friday, February 10, 2017

Lolita Fashion Shots : Beige Classical Lolita

Hello !

I'm in a blogging mood today, despite the fact I'm super busy, I really need a break. I even found some free time since 2 days to play video games, and I even went to the city center to get these shoes I wanted since months.
So well about fashion, lately I'm a lot into Vintage fashion, but I still wear lolita of course. And I also started waist training again, I got a wonderfully comfortable corset from my beloved What Katie Did shop.

So here is one of my latest Classic lolita outfit, wearing one of those Victorian Maiden cape dresses I'm obsessed with.






Details : 

Photo : Julien Chantôme : www.julienchantome.com
Clothing : Victorian Maiden : www.victorianmaiden.com
Hat and necklace : Bonbon Maléfique : www.bonbonmalefique.com
Ring : Fables : www.fablesintheair.com
Stockings : What Katie Did : www.whatkatiedid.com
Shoes : Grunge Boutik : www.grungeboutik.com

For those who asked recently where I got my wedding ring from, it's from Wargo in Japan (Shimokitazawa shop)
They also have an online shop : www.wargo.jp


Ps : Want the beige Jeanne hat I'm wearing on the photo ? Grab it right here !

=> http://www.bonbonmalefique.com/produit/jeanne-beige-ivoire-blanc-chapeau-dhiver-avec-plumes-voilette-et-fleurs/



No comments:

Post a Comment