Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Lolita Fashion Shots : Photoshoot for winter collection

Hello !

I took some time to update my model work book, with the lovely photoshoot made last month with Julien Chantôme for my newest winter jewelry collection. This was also my first photoshoot with my new Classical Lolita style and I'm very happy that people enjoyed the pictures I posted on Facebook.

Now here is the whole photoshoot !

To see more of my model work, check out my book on Flickr.

You can also check out the accessories on www.bonbonmalefique.com !

J'ai pris le temps de mettre à jour mon book modèle avec les jolies photos prises le mois dernier avec Julien Chantôme pour ma nouvelle collection d'accessoires d'hiver. C'était également les premières photos que j'ai pu faire depuis que j'ai passé au Classical Lolita, et les compliments que j'ai eus sur Facebook m'ont vraiment fait plaisir.

Voici donc l'intégralité des photos !

Pour en voir plus, jetez un oeil à mon book sur Flickr.

Vous pouvez également voir la nouvelle collection de bijoux sur www.bonbonmalefique.com





Like this look ? Hype it on Lookbook !





No comments:

Post a Comment