Sunday, October 30, 2016

My Playlist : Reeve Carney - Youth is Wasted

Hello !

Like I said in my previous "My Playlist" post, Reeve Carney released his new album "Youth is Wasted", earlier than expected !
Of course this was a very good news !
I even installed Itunes just for this ! (Yeah, ME !) Anyway I hope that I can get a physical copy as soon as possible ! (I love to own the object, I'm old school)

I cannot get tired of the 15 wonderful songs. I also love the revamped versions of There She Goes and Think Of You a lot.

You really should listen to this album. Lovely voice, beautiful lyrics, and catchy music.


Comme je l'ai dit dans mon post "My Playlist" précédent, Reeve Carney a sorti son nouvel album "Youth is Wasted", plus tôt que prévu en plus, c'était une chouette surprise ! 
J'ai même installé Itunes pour ça (oui, MOI !). Bien entendu j'espère bien pouvoir rapidement mettre la main sur un exemplaire physique du CD (Je suis old school, j'aime avoir l'objet).

Je ne me lasse pas des 15 chansons. J'aime beaucoup les nouvelles versions de There She Goes et Think Of You.

Je conseille vraiment cet album. Très belle voix, belles paroles et musique entraînante.



No comments:

Post a Comment