Thursday, September 29, 2016

Classic Lolita wardrobe update !

Hello !

My Classic Lolita clothes collection starts to grow slowly but surely. I got a bunch of new lovely items, and some more are on their way (and a few ones are waiting to have their picture taken)

Ma collection de vêtements Classic Lolita commence doucement mais sûrement à grandir. J'ai eu quelques nouveaux items, et d'autres sont encore en attente (et quelques uns sont en attente de prise de photo)







I fell in love with the shape of this dress. I absolutely love boat collars...
Cette robe était un vrai coup de coeur pour sa coupe, j'adore les cols bateau...

And two very useful items, two underdresses, because I noticed that many OPs from Victorian Maiden were Over OPs, so they need either an underskirt or underdress. What is nice with this is that I can choose between black and ivory, so the dress can be totally different.

Et pour finir deux items très utiles, deux sous-robes, parce que j'ai remarqué que pas mal d'OP de chez Victorian Maiden avaient besoin d'une sous robe ou d'une sous jupe. Ce qui est bien avec ça c'est qu'on peut radicalement changer l'apparence d'une robe en remplaçant le blanc par le noir.


Honestly I'm super happy to move to classic lolita, there are so many different colors in my wardrobe now !

Je suis vraiment contente d'être passée au classical lolita, il y a tellement de couleurs différentes dans ma garde robe maintenant !

No comments:

Post a Comment