Saturday, August 6, 2016

Fashion shots : Beach

Hello frillies !


During my holidays in Spain, I took the opportunity not only to eat some delicious paella, but also to make some pictures with Julien Chantôme, wearing one of my favorite swimsuits.

I wanted to make pictures like this since a while, particularly since I own What Katie Did swimsuits. This brand is my favorite lingerie brand, and if you like vintage styled lingerie, I highly recommend them, they are great ! They also make fabulous swimwear (I already own 2 of their swimsuits and I will buy more in the future for sure !)
I will make an article about their lingerie and stockings on this blog.

So here we go for the pictures, enjoy !





Want to see more of my model work ? Take a look to my book !

Like this look ? Hype it on Lookbook !


No comments:

Post a Comment