Sunday, November 8, 2015

Vienna : Gothic Dandy & Lolita Music Festival

Hello !

Here is finally my post about the Gothic Dandy & Lolita Music Festival, which was the after party of the Metamorphose Tea Party in Vienna (Austria) on october 17th.

There were 4 bands : Die Milch from Japan, Meinhard from Germany, our friends Lolita Komplex from Austria (Thank you for inviting us !) and our band Swansong for a Raven.
There were also some dance and burlesque performances.

I was very happy that despite my health problem I was able to sing (*゚ー゚*)
Sorry again for not being able to do an encore because my voice was gone at the end...

Thank you to the organization team, and also to Lolita Komplex for involving us in this great project !

I was very happy to meet adorable people (Die Milch and Meinhard) ! I hope we can play together again in the future !

Bonjour !

Voilà enfin mon petit post à propos du Gothic Dandy & Lolita Music Festival, l'after party de la Tea Party Metamorphose à Vienne (Autriche) le 17 octobre.

Il y avait 4 groupes : Die Milch du Japon, Meinhard d'Allemagne, nos amis Autrichiens Lolita Komplex (merci de nous avoir invités !) et notre groupe Swansong for a Raven.
Il y avait aussi des performances de danse et burlesques.

J'ai été très heureuse de pouvoir chanter malgré mon problème de santé (*゚ー゚*)
Désolée encore de ne pas avoir pu faire de rappel je n'avais plus de voix à la fin...

Merci beaucoup à l'organisation et à Lolita Komplex de nous avoir permis de participer à ce chouette projet !

Nous avons rencontré des personnes adorables, Die Milch et Meinhard ! On espère pouvoir rejouer ensemble plus tard !


Some beautiful Pictures by Markus Wetzlmayr
Click on the photos to access the whole Flickr Album
De très belles photos par Markus Wetzlmayr
Cliquez sur les photos pour accéder à l'album Flickr


SWANSONG FOR A RAVEN - Gothic Dandy & Lolita Festival, ((szene)) Wien

SWANSONG FOR A RAVEN - Gothic Dandy & Lolita Festival, ((szene)) Wien

SWANSONG FOR A RAVEN - Gothic Dandy & Lolita Festival, ((szene)) Wien

SWANSONG FOR A RAVEN - Gothic Dandy & Lolita Festival, ((szene)) Wien

2 comments:

  1. What?! You're the vocals of Swansong?!!! AMAZING! I met Nana and Eve when they came to Mexico a year ago and they told us about your band so I searched some information. So sorry to read your voice at the end of the concert but I'm sure you did your best :D Keep the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's me ^^
      Thank you so much ^^ I did my best and I'm happy that the audience liked it !

      Delete