Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Bonbon Maléfique Jewelry @ Anim'Est

Hello Frillies !

This weekend I went to Nancy for Anim'Est. It was the first time I went there, so I didn't really knew what it was like, but all my friends said that it was awesome. And it really was !



I arrived on Friday afternoon to install my stuff.

During friday night there were terrible terrorist attacks in Paris, and I got a lot of messages from my friends from all over the world, they were all worried.
In the morning I headed to the convention, I was quite stressed because we never know where terrorists are, and the event could be cancelled because of this.

But it was not cancelled, and each day there was a minute of silence for the victims of the attacks.

The convention wanted to bring some happiness to people and that we have to stay strong and fight against fear.

Thank you to all the people visiting my stand, and see you in 2 weeks at Japan Touch in Lyon !

Also thank you for all your kind wishes for my birthday on sunday !



Ce weekend je suis allée à Nancy, pour participer à Anim'Est. C'est la première fois que j'y allais alors je ne savais pas du tout à quoi m'attendre, même si mes amis m'avaient dit que c'était génial, et ils avaient raison !

Je suis arrivée vendredi après midi pour m'installer.

Dans la nuit de vendredi il y a eu de terribles attentats terroristes à Paris, et j'ai eu des messages de mes amis du monde entier qui s'inquiétaient.
Le matin je me suis rendue à la convention tout en ne sachant pas si elle allait être annulée ou pas, et on ne sait jamais où les terroristes peuvent être...

Mais la convention n'a pas été annulée, et pendant les 2 jours une minute de silence a été observée en hommage aux victimes des attentats.

La convention voulait apporter un peu de bonheur aux gens pendant cette période difficile, et parce que nous ne devons pas céder à la peur.

Merci à tous ceux qui sont venus visiter mon stand, et rendez vous à Lyon pour Japan Touch dans 2 semaines !

Merci également à tous vos gentils messages pour mon anniversaire dimanche !

2 comments:

  1. It's so sad to read about the attacks. It's strange because it's like it's happening on another reality. We in Mexico know abouth civil wars and against the narc but not about country vs country but most of all brothers vs brothers. It's a dark time to be alive but in us depend to make a brighter future. Glad to read you had fun at the con!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it feels like you live in a bad movie :/

    Thank you ^^ And I'm also happy to read that all the people at the con had fun ^^

    ReplyDelete