Friday, September 18, 2015

Modern Doll Fest Lolita Fashion Show

Hello !

As promised, here is the last post about Modern Doll Fest !

In the fashion show I modelled for two brands : AmaStacia, the brand I talked about in my previous post,  and Surface Spell Gothic, a well known chinese Lolita brand.

It was really amazing and I'm always honored to be selected !

Here are some photos from Julien Chantôme, Charly Ganier and Jean Pierre Kis.

Bonjour !

Comme promis voici le dernier post à propos du Modern Doll Fest !

J'ai été choisie pour défiler pour deux marques, AmaStacia, une marque dont je vous ai parlé dans mon post précédent et Surface Spell Gothic, une marque Lolita chinoise assez connue.

J'ai été très heureuse de défiler, et c'est toujours un honneur pour moi d'être sélectionnée !

Voici quelques photos de Julien Chantôme, Charly Ganier et Jean Pierre Kis.



 Brands :

Surface Spell
Surface Spell Gothic
Haenuli
Akane & Alois
Honey Honey Lolita
AmaStacia
Atelier Pierrot






















And as usual...

Et comme toujours...



See you at a next event !

A bientôt sur un prochain event !

Hype the outfits on Lookbook !





2 comments:

  1. Ooh ❤ everything looks so amazing! :D
    I love that Surface Spell dress, you're so lucky! ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ^^

      My favorite was the Amastacia one, I loved it so much that I'll buy it :)

      Delete