Sunday, September 13, 2015

Lolita Fashion Shots : Photoshoot for AmaStacia & New jewelry release

Hello !

At Modern Doll Fest I modeled for a wonderful chinese brand, who really deserves to be known because what she does is wonderful, and the designer is very nice too !

I really enjoyed modelling for her !
After the fashion show, Julien Chantôme took pictures of me and Hana Bolkonski for AmaStacia.
The Jewelry I was wearing is from my brand Bonbon Maléfique.

And yeah. I fell for the dress...


Bonjour !

Au Modern Doll fest j'ai eu la chance d'être modèle pour une marque chinoise qui mérite vraiment d'être connue, AmaStacia.
Ce qu'elle fait est magnifique, et la designer est vraiment adorable !

J'ai été très heureuse de défiler pour elle !
Après le défilé, Julien Chantôme a pris des photos d'Hana Bolkonski et moi pour AmaStacia.
Les bijoux que je portais sont de ma marque Bonbon Maléfique.

Et puis oui j'ai craqué pour la robe...










Want the necklace ?

Vous voulez le collier ? 








1 comment: