Saturday, August 22, 2015

Urban Decay : Naked Smoky Palette


Hello !

Beauty time ! On august 10th there was an exclusive pre-release of the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette on the internet.
As I'm a lot into nude-like make ups for everyday, and because I also love dark make ups, of course I absolutely wanted this new one ! It is my 3rd Urban Decay Naked Palette (I used to own Naked 2, and I have Naked 3) So I ordered it directly on the 10th and got it a few days later, way before the official french instore release !

As usual, 12 beautiful shades and great qualité, I took a few pictures below.

Bonjour !

C'est l'heure du post beauté ! Le 10 août il était possible de commander en avant première la nouvelle palette Naked Smoky d'Urban Decay.
Comme j'aime beaucoup les make ups style nude pour tous les jours, et que j'aime aussi les styles plus dark, bien sûr je ne pouvais pas ne pas acheter cette palette ! C'est ma 3ème de la série Naked (j'ai eu la 2, et j'ai la 3) Je l'ai donc directement commandée le 10 pour la recevoir quelques jours plus tard, bien avant la sortie officielle française en magasin !

Comme d'habitude, 12 superbes teintes d'une belle qualité, dont voici quelques photos.



And a small example of today's make up made with some of the brown shades. Sorry for the phone-quality picture.

Et comme petit exemple mon maquillage du jour fait avec des teintes de brun. Désolée pour la photo qualité téléphone.



No comments:

Post a Comment