Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2014 Summer events planning !

Hello !

Tomorrow I go to Paris for the summer events !
So here is my definitive planning.

Bonjour !

Demain je pars à Paris pour les Events d'été, alors voilà mon planning définitif.


From 2 to 6 of July I will be present at Japan Expo !
Don't hesitate to come and say hello if you see me !

Du 2 au 6 Juillet je serai présente à Japan Expo !
N'hésitez pas à me faire coucou si vous me voyez !


On Thursday the 3rd, I will take part of the Babe Candy's World Fashion show !
It will take place on the "Japan Expo" stage, at 16.00 in the afternoon !

Le jeudi 3 juillet je participerai au défilé de Babe Candy's World !
Il aura lieu à 16h sur la scène Japan Expo.



On July 4th in the evening I'll be at Kamijo's concert in Paris.

Le 4 juillet au soir je serai au concert de Kamijo à Paris.


On July 7th I will go to the French Café Garden Party with my boyfriend.

Le 7 Juillet je serai à la Garden Party French Café avec mon copain.


See you ! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment